Become a member of Humboldt Homebrewers! Dues are $25 per year. (Our fiscal year starts September 1 and ends August 31.) While the main purpose of dues is to cover expenses such as liability insurance, there are many benefits of membership including:
- Participation in the raffle at our monthly meetings. Prizes have included beer and other beverages, brewery swag, brewing equipment and ingredients.
- Priority registration for the Humboldt Homebrew Festival hosted by Engineers without Borders North Coast.
- Occasional deals or freebies like equipment or ingredients.
- Access to the club equipment and book library.
- Admission to private special events such as our annual brew camp out.
- Pour your homebrew at selected non-profit beer festivals (includes admission).
- Snacks at some events.
- Attendance at Arcata Chamber of Commerce monthly mixers.
- …and more!
NOTE: Dues are pro-rated to $13 starting March 1 and due for renewal at the full rate on September 1. Please pay the amount of dues accordingly. Humboldt Homebrewers is a non-profit DreamMaker Project of The Ink People.
How to Join
By Mail: Download our membership application and agreement, then print it out, fill it in and sign. Send the agreement along with a check or money order made to “Ink People” with “Humboldt Homebrewers Membership” in the memo field.
(The payee is VERY important!! We cannot process your membership request unless you fill in your check as directed, or it creates a big hassle for us. Thanks for your cooperation!)
Membership Application and Agreement
“By joining Humboldt Homebrewers and paying dues, I agree to the following:
To the extent permitted by law, I covenant to save and defend, keep harmless and indemnify the Humboldt Homebrewers and all of its officers, agents, volunteers, employees and membership, as well as Humboldt Beer Works, any other meeting place, its owners and the property owners of 110 3rd street Eureka, CA 95501, Globe Properties, and The Ink People, their board of directors and Executive Director from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, injury, cost (including court costs and attorney’s fees), charges, liability or exposure, however caused resulting from or arising out of or in any way connected with the Humboldt Homebrewers.
I furthermore agree and understand that any consumption of alcohol in conjunction with Humboldt Homebrewers activities, shall be done in moderation and in the spirit of tasting, evaluating, judging and education only. It is my responsibility for me to know and understand my own level of impairment, if any, and that I will not operate a motor vehicle if I am impaired. I will not consume alcohol unless I am over 21 years old with proof of age in possession.”